Payment and shipping
Although we will try to ship your order once it's payed the same day (Monday to Friday), all orders after 2pm mostly have to wait to be shipped the next working day. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your order is shipped. In individual cases it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. From there on, the delivery time is up to your choosen logitic service - DHL or UPS.
DHL: 4,90 € from an order value of 39 € free shipping
DHL: 6,90 € from an order value of 49 € free shipping
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands
DHL Fresh: 6,90 €
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden
DPD: 6,90 €
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
DHL International: 6,90 €
On request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted payment methods:
PayPal (including credit card), instant banking, bank-transfer, klarna
Prices and terms of payment
- Unless otherwise stated in the Seller's product description, the prices quoted are total prices that include the statutory value-added tax. Any additional delivery and shipping costs will be indicated separately in the respective product description.
- In the case of deliveries to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred in individual cases for which the seller is not responsible and which are to be borne by the customer. These include, for example, costs for the transfer of money by credit institutions (e.g. transfer fees, exchange rate fees) or import duties or taxes (e.g. customs duties). Such costs may also be incurred in relation to the transfer of funds if the delivery is not made to a country outside the European Union, but the customer makes the payment from a country outside the European Union.
- Die Zahlungsmöglichkeit/en wird/werden dem Kunden im Online-Shop des Verkäufers mitgeteilt.
- If prepayment by bank transfer has been agreed, payment shall be due immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have agreed on a later due date.
- If a payment method offered via the payment service "PayPal" is selected, the payment shall be processed via PayPal, whereby PayPal may also use the services of third party payment service providers for this purpose. If the seller also offers payment methods via PayPal, in which he makes advance payments to the customer (e.g. purchase on account or payment by installments), he assigns his payment claim to PayPal or to the payment service provider commissioned by PayPal and specifically named to the customer. Before accepting the seller's declaration of assignment, PayPal or the payment service provider commissioned by PayPal shall carry out a credit check using the transmitted customer data. The seller reserves the right to refuse the customer the selected payment method in case of a negative check result. If the selected payment method is approved, the customer must pay the invoice amount within the agreed payment period or in the agreed payment intervals. In this case, he can only pay to PayPal or the payment service provider commissioned by PayPal with debt-discharging effect. However, the seller remains responsible for general customer inquiries, e.g. regarding the goods, delivery time, shipment, returns, complaints, revocation declarations and deliveries or credit notes, even in the case of assignment of claims.
- If the payment method "SOFORT" is selected, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich (hereinafter "SOFORT"). In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via "SOFORT", the customer must have an online banking account that has been activated for participation in "SOFORT", must identify himself accordingly during the payment process and must confirm the payment instruction to "SOFORT". The payment transaction will be executed immediately afterwards by "SOFORT" and the customer's bank account will be debited. More detailed information on the "SOFORT" payment method is available to the customer on the Internet at https://www.klarna.com/sofort/.
- If the payment method SEPA direct debit is selected, the invoice amount shall be due for payment after a SEPA direct debit mandate has been issued, but not before expiry of the period for advance information. The direct debit is collected when the ordered goods leave the seller's warehouse, but not before the expiry of the deadline for the pre-notification. Pre-notification is any communication (e.g. invoice, policy, contract) from the seller to the customer announcing a debit by SEPA direct debit. If the direct debit is not honored due to a lack of sufficient account coverage or due to the provision of incorrect bank details, or if the customer objects to the debit although he is not entitled to do so, the customer shall bear the fees incurred by the reversal of the respective credit institution if he is responsible for this. The seller reserves the right to conduct a credit check when selecting the payment method SEPA direct debit and to reject this payment method in case of a negative credit check.
- If a payment method offered via the payment service "Klarna" is selected, the payment will be processed via Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter "Klarna"). More information and the terms and conditions of Klarna in this regard can be found in the payment information of the seller, which can be viewed at the following Internet address:
Conditions for the shopping service from Klarna
Delivery and shipping conditions
- If the Seller offers to ship the goods, the delivery shall be made within the delivery area specified by the Seller to the delivery address specified by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed. In the processing of the transaction, the delivery address specified in the order processing of the seller is decisive.
- If the delivery of the goods fails for reasons for which the customer is responsible, the customer shall bear the reasonable costs incurred by the seller as a result. This shall not apply with regard to the costs for the return shipment if the customer effectively exercises its right of revocation. In the event that the customer effectively exercises its right of revocation, the provision made in the seller's revocation instructions shall apply to the costs of returning the goods.
- If the customer is acting as an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall pass to the customer as soon as the seller has delivered the goods to the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment. If the customer is acting as a consumer, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall in principle pass to the customer only upon delivery of the goods to the customer or a person authorized to receive the goods. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall pass to the customer, even in the case of consumers, as soon as the seller has delivered the goods to the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment, if the customer has commissioned the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment to carry out the shipment and the seller has not previously named such person or institution to the customer.
- The seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in case of incorrect or improper self-delivery. This shall only apply in the event that the Seller is not responsible for the non-delivery and the Seller has concluded a specific covering transaction with the supplier with due diligence. The Seller shall make all reasonable efforts to procure the goods. In the event of non-availability or only partial availability of the goods, the customer will be informed immediately and the consideration will be refunded without delay.
- Self-collection is not possible for logistical reasons.
- Vouchers are provided to the customer as follows: